There are some great deals this week for Black Friday on some of my favorite tools for photography, including:
- $300 off M1 MacBook Pro with 16GB RAM, or $200 off the 32GB RAM version.
- The 1600 nits screen on the M1 Macbook Pro is absolutely stunning for HDR. The Black Friday deals seem to be for models up to 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, which is a great for photography. These machines are super quick at any level. See my review of the M1. Getting one of these machines for $2k is an incredible deal.
- While the savings aren’t as great, I recommend 32GB RAM for those with larger budgets.
- The amount of discount seems to be changing daily, so I wouldn’t delay (this was $500 off yesterday).
- Save up to $1000 on Nikon bodies and lenses at B&H.
- 68% off the Topaz Everything bundle
- This includes Gigapixel, Sharpen AI, Denoise AI, and more.
- See my Gigapixel tutorial.
- 50% off Nik Collection (throgh midnight Nov 28).
- See my Nik Color Efex Pro tutorial.
- 40% off new SmugMug accounts. This is a great service for sharing your portfolio, both publicly or privately for clients. You can easily sell prints or purchase digital images right from your gallery.
- $50 off Sandisk 4TB Extreme PRO SSD.
- This portable drive is incredibly small (easily fits in your pocket) and incredibly fast. This is a perfect way to add more storage to your laptop or help stay backed up when traveling. I’ve owned several of these over the years.
And you can save 25% off all my software and courses (Lumenzia, Web Shar Pro, my new Focus Stacking course, etc) with discount code BF2022 (through Nov 28). You can also use that code with the bundles to stack multiple discounts.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. See my ethics statement for more information. When you purchase through such links, you pay the same price and help support the content on this site.