I have a free newsletter that goes out to anyone who wants to stay up to date on the latest photos and photography tricks.
By signing up, you’ll automatically receive free goodies:
- Free Luminosity Masking panel/actions for Photoshop!
- How to Get Proper Exposure & Determine Number of Exposures for Blending (e-book)
- Custom menus to simplify Photoshop!
The newsletters contain:
- Free tutorial videos and photography tips on luminosity masking and other techniques I use to create my images
- My best recent photos
- Photography equipment and software reviews
- And other subscriber exclusives (early access, discounts, etc)
If the above form doesn’t work in your browser, you can also signup directly on MailChimp.
To make sure you get these and future emails, please take the following steps:
- A confirmation email will be sent when you sign up. Be sure to click that link. After you do, the first email (and download links) will be sent automatically.
- Add [email protected] to your contacts or “safe sender” list. This helps to keep emails from getting stuck in spam/promotions folders.
- Gmail users should click here to learn how to keep these emails from being lost in your “promotions” folder (basically, add my email to your contacts and drag the email from promotions to your inbox tab).
- Note that if you previously subscribed, MailChimp will NOT resend the new subscriber emails. Just open any old newsletter you have received and look for the download links at the bottom.
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel (and other channels listed in the footer at the bottom of this page):